Are you frustrated by suffering in silence?
Are you tired because your menopausal symptoms keeping you up at night? Do you wear many layers, in case you have to remove some at a moment’s notice? Are you frustrated that you are feeling less healthy now than you were 5 or 10 years ago? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you want to improve to be the best version of yourself now and age with grace and good humour? What aspect of your health is your most significant concern? What top 3 things are holding you back from living a happy, healthy, energetic life? Are you ‘get up and go’ got up and gone’? Have you tried a few things but are still frustrated with the results?
If you don't change direction, you will end up where you are headed? Do you want to change the course of your life and live a healthy, happy, energetic life? 'Live life on life's terms.' If you are taking HRT, it is now only recommended for 5 years, so having a plan after that will be necessary? HRT is not prescribed long term so having a plan to survive and thrive is very important? Work with us to get your life back on track and go from foggy to fabulous, fatigued to fit, fun and free!
I am/we are the only one/s to have the Handcrafted Health 8-week program. The program combines ancient wisdom and traditional ways with 21st-century evidence-based research to create the best support for you on your journey through menopause and beyond.
Join the only 8-week program that integrates the 4 pillars of health that can support you to thrive through menopause and beyond….
Nutrition is the foundation of your health pyramid. Learn what foods to eat and how to combine them so that ‘food is your medicine’.
Movement – whether you are fit and training for a marathon or restarting your exercise program after many years, movement is key to general good health. It is part of the ongoing support needed to avert long-term issues such as osteoporosis and heart disease.
Working with any underlying conditions or issues that are impacting you. Identifying these specific drivers and working to support you back to good health. There could be many underlying issues that need support. These may include, digestive problems, adrenal fatigue, thyroid conditions, autoimmunity, blood glucose dysregulation, metabolic syndrome.
Mental and emotional health is as important as physical health, in fact, they are so connected we can’t have one without the other? Work with us to discover blocks and old patterns that no longer serve you so you can move past them and thrive through menopause and beyond.
The 8-Week Programme
The 8-week program includes:
- Questionnaires to delve into your health history and understand which aspects are out of balance to enable a tailor-made approach for the 8-week transformation
- An initial 75-min deep dive consultation to discuss your health and identify the specific issues you are facing / we can also decide if referrals for pathology, or functional lab testing is needed to investigate health issues further (see testing page)
- A kick-starter kit to help you with immediate symptom relief – which includes therapeutic teas / a tailored eating plan / Shopping list so you can stock up on delicious and healthy foods / Recipes that are simple to prepare and delicious to eat /
- Weekly emails containing new recipes / Lifestyle recommendations to help with stress, mood, sleep and hot flushes and more / exercise tips and guidance to start wherever you are /
- Two 1 hour follow-up consultations to tailor and cement changes you are making and a detailed analysis of pathology reports and recommendations to continue with your personalised treatment plan
- Coaching and guidance over 8 weeks through support on Thrive through Menopause FaceBook group
- Online access to purchase teas and indicated practitioner only products
Throughout the program you will:
- Learn about the how your body is changing and how to embrace that change
- Learn what to eat, to become a well -balanced woman and thrive through menopause
- Understand the health risks that can be a part of this transition and how to prevent them
- Have access to specialists that can support you – Sue / Garth / Wendy /Joy / Mim
- Customised resources for your individual needs – to get results fast!